1) My cousin April and family visited last weekend. That means 8 people under our roof. And we all survived! We ran around doing lots of things: arboretum, zoo, egg hunt, movies, museums and margaritas.
2) I have mentioned that the Hari Kirshna temple has a respected vegetarian restaurant, Kalachandhi's. I had NO IDEA how amazing. It's like I went to India with out the 23 hour flight and the squatter toilet. I can't wait to go back!
3) I recommend these sites, highly:
I will teach you to be rich
4) 4 days til BOSSY. Excellent.
5) I signed up for Weight Watchers again today. Ugh! Yay! I usually have, er - I should say in the past, I have had early success with WW. I think now that this had more to do with starvation than actual point tallying. But I am publicly announcing another go. So hold me accountable would you?
6) With my growing popularity, I am now forced to abbreviate Am I Doing Okay. From now on AIDO will suffice. And try to keep those comments concise and to the point. Really, you think I spend all day on the Internet?