1) I am a meme virgin.
2) I have a sewing needle inside my heel. Permanently embedded. It just showed up on an X-ray, and I have zero recollection of stepping on it. It used to really creep me out.
3) I have a lame tattoo on back, right lower hip. Once I applied to be on the Jane Pauley Show and have it removed. Then I realized there would be before and after pictures of my ass on national television. I don't think so.
4) I can find people I know in a large crowds. Honest. Once I sat at Madison Square Garden with a pair of binoculars and proved it to the nay-sayers.
5) I went to four different high schools and graduated in three years.
6) Lula crowned in an ambulance. The EMTs high-fived over me exclaiming: We've rushed countless women in labor to the hospital an nobody actually HAS the baby. I'm still kinda embarrassed.
7) Maybe because I am a writer, I am often asked to read at weddings. From which I coined now defunct phrase: Always a reader, never a breeder. I've actually been a bridesmaid twice. Both couples are no longer together.
8) Lately, my mother has been reminding me of Kris Kardashian. I am nothing like Kim.
Tagged by my dear friend at The Z Files.